Cell: (773) 712-6122
2747 Iris Ave
Boulder, CO 80301
Mon.- Sun. BY APPOINTMENT only
Thanks for visiting!
Any fitness, health or nutrition questions/concerns?!?
Fill out the contact box below and you will have an answer within 24 hours.
***HEALTH NUGGET!! "The main source of energy for all body work is food..."
Williams' Basic Nutrition & Diet Therapy 12th Edition, Staci Nix
About Marlon: As an athlete I set my goals high and my expectations to work with tremendous effort and enthusiasm even higher. Outside of fitness and work, I am laid back and easy going. I like hiking, camping, going to the movies, cooking, playing chess, amusement parks, and reading.
- Degree(s): B.A., Sociology (December 2003)
- Certification(s): Fitness Professional, NASM-PES (August 2004)
- Mission Statement: To help people improve their quality of life through health and fitness.
- Strength Training Philosophy: Is important if done the right way. A lot of people strength train in an isolated unilateral way, on machines with limited range of motion. In order to get maximum results with strength training and preventing injury, I believe in functional, multi-plane, integrated strength training. This means strengthening your body in the way you actually use your body, with varying degrees of support, positions, and exercises.
- Cardiovascular Philosophy: Is just as important as strength training. Not only is it vital to reducing unwanted body fat, it is needed to build and sustain a strong and healthy heart. VO2 Max (which is the maximum volume of oxygen used while exercising at your peak) can also be increased.